• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: Skeleton Quest - Origins - Possible Reboot

Legildur

First Post
Eluvan said:
Of course, I sincerely hope it won't come to that, not least because I'd lose. :p I hope we can find a compromise solution IC and avert any real collision. If not... well, that's the danger of an evil campaign I guess. Evil characters can work together and even form close bonds - but they tend to do so much less easily.
The easy answer is that 'we'll' work together a lot better when confronted with a dangerous situation that clearly requires a level of teamwork to overcome. I'm sure that Tailspinner will deliver at the appropriate time. But as it stands, I'm enjoying the friction as we go through the standard group dynamics.

Li Shenron

Legend
Eluvan said:
Of course, I sincerely hope it won't come to that, not least because I'd lose. :p I hope we can find a compromise solution IC and avert any real collision. If not... well, that's the danger of an evil campaign I guess. Evil characters can work together and even form close bonds - but they tend to do so much less easily.

To be fully honest, if intra-party fight happens I am not going to like it. As long as it is limited to roleplay (arguing, "hating" each other, even swearing against) there are no problems at all, but please don't let this be followed by concrete harmful actions against other characters. :)

To quote Eluvan, I prefer to say that Evil characters MUST work together. We have all the rest of the world to destroy for our pleasure :p

Eluvan

First Post
Hmmm, well okay. You have quite a different perspective to mine, but of course I'll do my best to respect it. Don't want to upset anyone. :uhoh: :)

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Li Shenron said:
To be fully honest, if intra-party fight happens I am not going to like it. As long as it is limited to roleplay (arguing, "hating" each other, even swearing against) there are no problems at all, but please don't let this be followed by concrete harmful actions against other characters. :)

To quote Eluvan, I prefer to say that Evil characters MUST work together. We have all the rest of the world to destroy for our pleasure :p
While it isn't my intention to cause a fight amongst the PC, if there are valid RP reasons for it (i.e. someone forgot to bow down in the presence of my character) then I'll pursue it. :D

Seriously though I see it as a last resort, while I don't want to ruin someones RP fun, if there character is consitently and persistently doing nasty things to my character then, and only then would I go for it.

On the other hand there are so many others ways of making my characters displeasure known to them, such as refusing to 'heal' that person, dominating them via my characters turning ability :)

And for the record, the reason Scorn backed off is two fold, he doesn't want to be seen as a dominating force (yet!) and he was able to engineer the situation to make the Wizard look bad, while strengthing his position. :cool:

Eluvan

First Post
Hmmm... you think so?

Interesting. I didn't really think either of us 'won' - we both just ended up looking pushy, belligerent, and more than a little bit crazy.

Which is fair enough, because as far as I can work out both our characters are exactly that. :)

Last edited:

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Eluvan said:
Hmmm... you think so?

Interesting. I didn't really think either of us 'won' - we both just ended up looking pushy, belligerent, and more than a little bit crazy.

Which is fair enough, because as far as I can work out both our characters are exactly that. :)
Exactly :p

Pyrex

First Post
I'll be out-of-town and offline through Sunday for Thanksgiving.

See you all Monday!

(Tails, feel free to NPC me as needed)

Remove ads