[OOC] St. Ulthar's Medallion

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Crazy busy for me last week combined with multi-holy-day weekend. It seems the group wishes to descend the shaft, perhaps after trapping or somehow blocking egress through the tunnel. If that's the plan, we can go that route, moving the game along tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.

:)

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
From the in-game thread:

"I'll handle the side passage," replies Holphin. "Emet will be up top, lowering people inside. Once everyone else is in, Emet and I will follow through the passage."

"You can lower me first, if you'd like. I am pretty well armored and I can see in the darkness as well." Devon tells you.

So, I get that Emet lowers people with Devon going first, but is Holphin saying that he'll try to enter the barrow through the side passage separate from the rest of the party?

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Holphin and Emet are entering last. First, Holphin stands guard while Emet drops everyone in. Then, Holphin examines the side-tunnel Summoner style and hopes to regroup.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
New turn is up. Sorry for the delay. Another heckish week, but at least we're done with state-mandated testing.

Please post desired actions and necessary die rolls. Don't sweat posting in initiative order. I can cobble posts together as necessary.

I wasn't sure how Lem was able to to throw two vials of acid in a single round?

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I didn't know if I wouldn't be allowed. I figured it was a dual attack, one with the left hand and one with the right. If the DM won't allow such a thing I will be fine with the decision.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
I didn't know if I wouldn't be allowed. I figured it was a dual attack, one with the left hand and one with the right. If the DM won't allow such a thing I will be fine with the decision.

Throwing with two hands is permitted, but it does suffer the same penalties as two-weapon fighting. Lob away. :)

Also, lots of computer glitches these last few days. Gonna try to get caught up today.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Well, my week didn't go as planned. Rassin' frassin' end of the school year. I'm way busy the next couple of days. Fortunately, Friday is a half-day, and my students are gone by lunchtime. Huzzah! :)

Please continue to be patient. Danke!

Remove ads