• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Leif

Adventurer
I have a Roll20 account set up now and a capaign started using the 5E D&D systen called "5e Alchemy," but I wasn't able to figure much else out about it. My screenname is "Yrel G."

It turns out that I've been a member there since 02/25/2014! Who knew?

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Maptools gets rave reviews for the most part, and it's free. I've used it a bit - it's versatile, but as with everything the more versatile the tool the steeper the learning curve.

You can use it for simple things without too much trouble, though. I've never used Roll20. I'm playing around with d20Pro right now - they're due for a big upgrade, and they integrate with HeroLab (and supposedly have plans to integrate with LoneWolf's other major program, Realm Works). Also a learning curve with that one.

Leif

Adventurer
Yeah, I think I'm signed up with RealmWorks as well as Roll20. And I have basically no idea what I'm doing with either of them. I imagine that the next game I begin, whenever that turns out to be, will possibly be using the D&D 5E system, since it hearkens back to 1E and gives a vague nod in that general direction, because I thought 1E was plenty sufficient without all the clutter of 2E, 3.5E, and 4E, and Pathfinder of course. It just required more imagination is all.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads