• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: Tholestia: also XP and GP tracking etc.

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Bacter said:
something is not clear to me... Did the imp appear out of the portal or was it/he already in here?
If you say your character doesn't know, I think he doesn't know.

There are about three or four hints in the text whcih could make you believe it to be one way or another.

Rav

Spellsword

First Post
In addition to my IC post:

Seriously, This dialogue with the imp is an nice example of the stupidity our party displays, while talk to frickin thing for ten posts to eventually ask him the very same he was asked when he appeared....

Ilan

First Post
Since all of you are posting while I am trying to speak with the imp, yes it does take longer. If you happen to ask something normal instead of repeating what was already asked, yes it is going to take longer.

Casper, you posted that you were going to read the wall the first post you made when the imp appearred, so I don't get your comment to be honest. I am trying to speed things up, but it isn't really going to work if you all want to post questions.

Take, maybe not the best post you made. It is if you are trying to get our reward higher, but a bit weird if you just want to comment on the imp. Maybe you should do that kind of thing when we are alone.

Last edited:

Spellsword

First Post
I mean the following:

at 09-05-2003, 03:03 AM I posted:
"You speak in mysteries......tell us what you have to offer...."

than you replied:

"I turn around to Wulf and I say to him with great irritation: "By Corelian, are you all idiots. What is wrong with you. His proposition is clear. He will help us, if we take him with us when we leave this godforsaken place."

and finally, some ten posts later you ask:

"What do you have to offer."

So I ask the imp a question, Ilan gets annoyed and asks the very same question later......

but lets move on it is not that important

Ilan

First Post
Yep, you are right, but plzzz read back three or four more posts. The imp appearres and I reply first to him. after that you reply that you look at the wall, and so on and so on..... you do say that to him, but at a moment in which it is not really appropiate tin the eyes of Ilan, so he snaps at Wulf.

love to love you

Last edited: