• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: Tholestia: also XP and GP tracking etc.

takew

First Post
Take, maybe not the best post you made. It is if you are trying to get our reward higher, but a bit weird if you just want to comment on the imp. Maybe you should do that kind of thing when we are alone.
All that I was trying to get out of the imp was the things we might encounter. Only I didn't want to ask it straight forward. And I definitely don't know how you can think that I was bargaining for more reward. Where did I say that?!?

Spellsword

First Post
Love you to Karsten but.....If you read the posts you will notice that Wulf was the first one to adress the imp, right after he appeared.....moreover, the imp adressed Wulf as well first before his appearance.....

to all:

People, I suggest a little more caution and tactics concerning this imp....we do not want to annoy him I think...I mean he is a poisonous spell casting imp. The only thing he lacks is frickin' laserbeam on his head...

Last edited:

Ilan

First Post
Doesn't the imp first come into play, when he says something like: "I would have quessed a wizard to be intrested in the writings on the wall." The first thing you do is read the wall, you don't say anything.

Take: What I meant was, why are you putting us of as minions. That is what you do, when you say: "hey why don't you kill us at any time you like." He doesn't know how strong we are. Maybe we can kill him in an instant. That kind of talk, we should only make, when we are alone.

takew

First Post
OMG... stop buggering me and if you want to be right...
here you go then.
I promis that I will speak when YOU want me to speak. It even would make things easier if you did my posting. Then you know that MY character is to YOUR liking.

Ilan

First Post
Sorry Take that I made a comment on one of your posts. You never say what you think about something, should have remembered that when I said something. Play an idiot if you want, hey I do.

BLAAT

takew

First Post
Het is gewoon zo dat ik mij niet heel erg meer verdiep in dit verhaal. Het schiet allemaal niet erg op. En bij het schrijven van een post kan ik mijzelf ook niet echt zetten tot het bedenken van iets zinnigs... dus...

[He dit isn't English]

Deepwinter 7

First Post
Hey guys, when arguing IC or OOC it's only fair to answer in terms of the game. Don't skip between your character which is a fiction of your imagination and yourself which produces characters that are a fiction of your imagination.

It results in stupid discussions in which both players/persons will effectively have nothing to gain

Oh yeah this message is a lie