• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: Tholestia: also XP and GP tracking etc.

Spellsword

First Post
Mr DM, I take it that as a wizard I can copy some of the spells in a later stage right?

PartY: Did I miss something or do we still not know excactly HOW to help the imp.....?

Deepwinter 7

First Post
As a psion I haven't the faintest as to how we can set the imp free. Since he has already given us the information we wanted, we might as well let the Mages kill him. I for one really don't care

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Well... let's see if this post arrives.

BAsically I hate the new Enworld. it eats my posts, makes me wait for 5 to 10 minutes (!) before either eating or posting it, and edits are an impossibility.

I'll try and post soon... but my will to do so is rapidly diminishing since I have to wait so :):):):)ing long.

Rav

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
I have to shamefully admit that I didn't think anyone had replied (no subscribed thread emails received). The good news is that seem to have no EnWorld trouble anymore. I wil try and update a bit more often ;)

For now, I want an answer in the IC thread on which door you are going to take...

Rav

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
I have to shamefully admit that I didn't think anyone had replied (no subscribed thread emails received). The good news is that seem to have no EnWorld trouble anymore. I wil try and update a bit more often ;)

For now, I want an answer in the IC thread on which door you are going to take...

Rav