• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: Tholestia: also XP and GP tracking etc.

Ilan

First Post
Rav, the tholestia site is acting up. Don't know if you can fix it, (probably) I get questionmarks if I use a link directly to your site and it doesn't connect.

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Ilan said:
Rav, the tholestia site is acting up. Don't know if you can fix it, (probably) I get questionmarks if I use a link directly to your site and it doesn't connect.
Hmmm.. It is still doing that eh?

use the following direct links, I'll fix this later by bypassing the index.html file.

Game Mechanical House Rules

Organizations

Rules concerning spells and powers

Character Options (Feats, Prestige classes, etc)

Magic items (has been recently updated)

The ranger (I am thinking about streamlining it a bit though)

Downloads (Summon Monster stats, Character sheet)

Email me if you wanted soemting else.

Rav

Deepwinter 7

First Post
You spend too much time on these posts Rav :) The direct links can be found by moving your mouse over your menu items... (after you stopped the loading of the browser)

Deepwinter 7

First Post
Is my ic proposal feasable, can I stay here long enough to lvl up? And can I give my psicrystal away? it's rather convenient because of the mind link ...

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Deepwinter 7 said:
Is my ic proposal feasable, can I stay here long enough to lvl up? And can I give my psicrystal away? it's rather convenient because of the mind link ...

"Telepathic Link: The psion has a telepathic link with his or her psicrystal to a distance of up to one mile. Psions cannot see using the psicrystal’s sighted ability, but they can communicate telepathically. The telepathic link allows actual communication. Psicrystals know all the languages their psion owners know."

"Speak with Other Creatures: The psicrystal can communicate mentally with its owner, other creatures, or psicrystals within 60 feet, using any language known to its psion owner (other creatures must speak aloud to return communication, except for the owner and other psicrystals)."

Technically you could simply stay here and meditate, but that would take you out of the action for a while. All your psicrystals abilities are nullified beyond one mile, but they would become active again as soon as the crystal would be within one mile once more, and hence be a reasonably handy homing mechanism.

Rav

Deepwinter 7

First Post
that's what I intended... the link would become active once they draw near... after that I can find it easily

beep ..... beep ..... beep ... beep ... beep .. beep .. beep . beep beeeeeeeeep

Deepwinter 7

First Post
if you were planning to do a lot of roleplaying in the next town, plz let me know... I am thinking along the line of:

go to town, resurrect cleric, come back in a few days, no hussle

I'll come along if I would miss all the fun (searching for the cleric, lots of conversations, new encounters etc)

and yeah this is OOC duh

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
takew said:
Some healing for diactum and wulf
7 hp, 8 hp and 11 hp take what ever you need
(are we level up allready?!?)
On levels: No, only Deepwinter has enough XP to go up. Ilan is very close, the rest is quite close. I track XP in the first post of this thread. I gave extra XP for harsh circumstances (40 foot vision - and other factors which gave the wraiths home ground advantage). I might have given slightly too much XP (10% too much or something), but I don't really care :D (note also that I didn't start you at very beginning of your level.

Note to Diactum: For calculating weight, the dead cleric's bones only weigh about 4 pounds. If you return to the fortress city of Delarom you will be certain to find a cleric of Heironeous with enough power. Your reputation in that city is also quite good as a former travelling companion of Tristan and Sir Roland Goldsteel. Note that it is illegal to wear arms in Delarom, and people wouldn't look kindly on people who did: it would be an Criminal offense (smuggling). So perhaps it would be best to teleport outside the city gates. You should be familiar enough with that area to cast the spell without much, if any, risk. I should say you "studied the area carefully" once (outside the city gates), to give you a break :)

However, perhaps inside the city there are a few areas with which you are "very familiar"... suggestions are welcome :)

Some more information for your teleport spell:
Average weight of a (naked) Dwarf: 165 lb. (75 kg)
Average weight of a (naked) Human: 165 lb. (75 kg)
Average weight of a (naked) Elf: 107 lb. (48 kg)
Ilan is probably a bit lighter, Kheldev and Tycho are proably (quite) a bit heavier, Deepwinter, Wulf, and Diactum are probably around average.

People will carry some gear. At the very least that is going to be 25 pounds (clothes, pack, cash, weapons)

To Deepwinter: Well, I am not ruling out one or two simple encounters, but I'll try and keep everyone involved regardless of decisions made.

Last edited: