• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: Tholestia: also XP and GP tracking etc.

Sullaf

First Post
Can I claim the Gauntlets ? Or is someone prepared to cast Bull's Strength on Kheldev each battle? Or does someone have a better use for them. Personally I am saving voor an item +4 which would grant +2/+3 instead of the +1/+1 but upgrading the Gauntlets is less expensive.

The teleport idea sounds cool to me. It's just something we will use more often as we increase in power. Why travel by horse for days on end when a simple spell can get us to our goal in a matter of seconds? I think this situation in particular is a strong example why teleport spells are so widely used. Our two most wounded characters can savely return to a safe heaven, without risk of getting killed (unless the teleport spell gets screwed: in that case you're on your own and I would start pulling out 4d6) and return to the group the next day completely healed (if all goes well). Sounds like a brilliant plan to me...

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Spellsword said:
Concerning the loot, I throw on the pile the gauntlets of Ogre power (+2 str), I do not need them anymore due to new items...
and what ever happened to our wand of fireball? I is neither person's items list.

Btw, I am the only one who thinks this teleport thing is not cool in terms of the D&D game???

casper

btw, ron karsten told me you were returning soon....when , what time?
Actually, the new items replaced your gloves, gauntlets (the two of which I combined into one item) and boots. So there aren't any gauntlets to be given away.

Teleporting is fine. By this level random encounters on the road between places you have already been to are usually a nuisance at best. In 4 or 5 levels, Magical items will have replaced the horses. In 7 or 8, expect to "Improved Teleport" Everywhere (Improved teleport is the 3.5e name/version for "Teleport without Error", sort of). That is just the nature of D&D if you have a wizard in the group and/or use the standard treasure. Just upholding the "mishap chance" should be enough of a deterent to stop people from teleporting to places where they have little to no connection with. Does this mean I agree with it fully? No. But I roll with it. The D&D system needs a lot of work for it to be more like LotR, at which point it might be a better idea to buy the LotR RPG (actually not a bad system!).

I will return to Hoorn late night sunday the 29th. Ie 5 days from now :( :) (I have mixed feelings about this - I am getting loads of sex here :))

Oh, I failed my Willsave: Beitel = Chisel [chizzel] :p

Last edited:

Bacter

First Post
I have the wand of fireball. The list of items that I am carrying is not updated.

Tycho, I will take your 9 hp of healing, thanx

This will take me to a miserable 16 hp I think

Last edited:

Ilan

First Post
Didn't I say if it would take to long to fix my bow, buy a normal one for me please, while the other bow gets repaired. Hmm, I must be amagining things.

The list of items is complete and matches everything the others are carrying or removed from the pile. I believe the boots are now on Wulf's feet, but I am not sure.

Last edited:

takew

First Post
Tycho, I will take your 9 hp of healing, thanx

This will take me to a miserable 16 hp I think

I rolled a 7, 8 and 11... Wulf took the 11 so you can get the 7 and 8 = 15...

So your hitpoints are 16 + 6 = 22 (out of 33 I belive) I could give you another 2d8+7 if you want me to?

ps. Diactum would be able to travel with 2 humans and a elf... so I could tag along...

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Yes, I am busy packing my stuff (although now I am cleaning up my HD space here, and what I want to keep etc.). But I am also waiting for Diactum to post that he is actually casting the teleport, what/who he is taking with him and what his exact destination is going to be.

Rav

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
I will be away from computer access till I get back in the Netherlands. I migt get a quick peek in at my email for if anyone wants to make plans for sunday night.

Rav

Bacter

First Post
Hey guys, I am going to Cyprus, tuesday afternoon 13.40 (first of july) so I don't know if I am able to post the next 2 weeks. I will try though (give Marloes a cocktail, plant her on the beach and search for a internet-connection)

Bacter.

Ilan

First Post
edited the loot pile: +2 steel buckler.

I posted the loot on page 1 of this thread. I edited my first post, which is the one directly after Rav. I will keep up with everything we find and will edit new things in the list. So 1st page 2nd post is our list with loot we gather during this campaign.

Last edited: