• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Thread for Scotley's Tomb of Horror's 3.5

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
fwi: yesturday there was a power outage in my neighborhood and i did not have poswer till midnight, at which time i had already crashed. sorry for any delays.

Leif

Adventurer
For our Perambulating Father (Walking Dad)

I just sent an email to Jerrand Redband asking for news about what in the world is going on with his "Lost Son" game. I told him you had voiced concern.

Gee, I was thinking that this was the thread where you asked about him, but maybe it wasn't?

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
I just sent an email to Jerrand Redband asking for news about what in the world is going on with his "Lost Son" game. I told him you had voiced concern.

Gee, I was thinking that this was the thread where yo asked me about him, but maybe it wasn't?
I think I asked in 'Lost Son', but thanks anyway :).

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OK, it was asked by Scottly the dm for us to give our opinions on the two missing players.

First though i want to ask if i get paid $10.00 per page to find this thread, if so it was on page 7, so that will be $70.00 please.

Second, in my most humble opinion, I would like to say that i put a good bit of time and thought into Harrison Bentz and am not too fone of the idea of totally abondoning this game. I personally feel that re-opening for recruitment is my prefered action.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads