• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Thread for Scotley's Tomb of Horror's 3.5

Leif

Adventurer
You, betcha! It was quiet here, last night, pretty much. We got some rain and a few claps of thunder, but that was about it. I think it pretty much stayed north of us, but I really have no evidence to support that claim.

Ironically, south Arkansas was also hit pretty hard last night. Just a bit o' trivia there....

Scotley

Hero
i , like i mentioned, have seen it and liked it. if you can get a chance to even rent it, it think it was worth it.

unfortunately, i took a little extra gabapentin and it leaves me like really loopy, so i have the huge mental question mark as to the title of the movie.

The movie was called Taken. It was pretty cool. The only movie not made for children I've seen this year.

SirCaith

First Post
I've heard good things about Taken, but have not seen it personally. Some friends have seen it. I did get to see to see Knowing, the Nichols Cage movie. Interesting, but the sound was too loud and the end was depressing. I want to see Watchmen, I even recently bought the trade paperback to refresh the storyline in my mind.

Leif

Adventurer
The roommate I had in college immeidately following my year living with Scotley was a rabid comic-nerd, and he had the full run of the original Watchmen comics. Very, very good stuff! The way that the series ended was quite depressing, however, and it makes me want to wait until the movie comes out on video. I don't need to be paying $10-15 to be depressed.

BTW, WB SirCaith! ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads