[OOC] WD's Dragon Fist

DrZombie

First Post
I'm more the happy to play. I'm just very short on personal time this week since i've got relatives staying at my place over for the week. I'll try to make a char ASAP, but maybe not this week.
I'm hesitating between someone from the assassin's guild or an innocent-looking street kid with a way of getting into and out of trouble with an alarming frequency.

DrZombie

First Post
I'm more the happy to play. I'm just very short on personal time this week since i've got relatives staying at my place over for the week. I'll try to make a char ASAP, but maybe not this week.
I'm hesitating between someone from the assassin's guild or an innocent-looking street kid with a way of getting into and out of trouble with an alarming frequency.

DrZombie

First Post

Voda Vosa

First Post
I still have to make some time to download and read all the material. Bear with me please. Although if I'm dragging you down, start withoutme, I'll jump in later I guess!

Pentius

First Post
I still have to make some time to download and read all the material. Bear with me please. Although if I'm dragging you down, start withoutme, I'll jump in later I guess!

The PDFs seem imposing, because there are several, but actually, each is pretty short(just a chapter), and making a character isn't too hard or time consuming once you have the conceptual parts down. Don't sweat it.

Remove ads