• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oooold TV Show: Mortal Kombat Conquest

Sutekh

First Post
Hi, recently I uncoverd this at a Garage Sale (dvd series set) and sat down to watch. I think I recognised one of the actors who played Siro from the 2nd Matrix movie.. not sure of his name.

Has anyone else ever seen this? So far Ive seen Shang Tsung, Scorpion (with a different origin approach (but Im sure its ths same actor from the 1st MK movie)) and I also think Kristanna Loken (of T3) is in it.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Dude, that's from 1998. That's not "Oooold". It's younger than Stargate SG-1, for cryin' out loud.

Sutekh

First Post
Seems old. I guess I never saw it the first time. Should I of instead said a show from Last Century? :) .. then it sounds really old.

Nice Crying out loud Jack reference :)

Klaus

First Post
Hi, recently I uncoverd this at a Garage Sale (dvd series set) and sat down to watch. I think I recognised one of the actors who played Siro from the 2nd Matrix movie.. not sure of his name.

Has anyone else ever seen this? So far Ive seen Shang Tsung, Scorpion (with a different origin approach (but Im sure its ths same actor from the 1st MK movie)) and I also think Kristanna Loken (of T3) is in it.
Daniel Bernhardt, Kristanna Loken (at her hottest!) and Paolo Montalban are the 3 protagonists.

Remove ads