• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOTS 1253: Catching Up

Quartz

Hero
I've given up. The strip's gone from twice a week to once or twice a month and that's just not often enough to maintain my interest.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
I've given up. The strip's gone from twice a week to once or twice a month and that's just not often enough to maintain my interest.
Rich has hooked me, so I am sticking around. Maybe check back in a year and binge through a bunch at one time?

My interest in it waned a long time ago; it has nothing left of the strip I started reading in 2003. In addition to coming out so infrequently, it frankly isn't as good. I could give a longer critique if needed.

But despite that, I'm back to following it intently this year. You see, 9 years ago, I made a prediction that the Order would find the final gate in 2022. It was purely an ad absurdum at the time, but now it looks like it may actually happen: OotS 888

Last edited:

MarkB

Legend
I just look at it as a nice thing that pops up to read occasionally. To that point, I'm always grateful when someone posts a notification about it here. :)

But yeah, it would certainly seem like a hard thing to build a fandom around these days.

Remove ads