• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS 446

Blessed Kitten

First Post
Gez said:
A wall-eyed necromancing mystic theurge? She seems high-level, so it's probably a character that'll stay for a while.
Looks more like heterochromia to me.

And the whole "biophilia" thing is especially funny to me because a few weeks ago, my office mate simply had to know what you call it when undead want to have sex with the living. My wife, who seems to know an awful lot about paraphilia in general, eventually arrived at this term for us.

Last edited:

Ambrus

Explorer
Gez said:
He's morphologically speaking a skeleton. He could keep a lot of things in, say, his ribcage.
I was thinking the same thing. All the gaps between his ribs would be a fine place to slide in a series of drawers; and voila! A filing cabinet. :)
Kafkonia said:
It's true what they say, evil has many forms.
You Sir win the thread. :lol:

Balgus

First Post
Olaf the Stout said:
Edit: I also liked the first panel where Xykon is singing his own song to the same tune as Elan. :)
That and that he still doesnt remember Greenhilt's name.. refering to him as "O Guy I killed"

DJCupboard

Explorer
Blessed Kitten said:
And the whole "biophilia" thing is especially funny to me because a few weeks ago, my office mate simply had to know what you call it when undead want to have sex with the living. My wife, who seems to know an awful lot about paraphilia in general, eventually arrived at this term for us.

How come I can't have coworkers like that?

Remove ads