• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOTS 450 - Wands are for Suckers

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
Falkus said:
Because nobody minds when the rules are bent or broken for a bit of humor, but not when it's done as a major plot point.
Meh. Here's the plot: one 8th or 9th level spell kills a room full of paladins. (Who then become ghosts - that's the important part!)

Xykon just did it with style.
-blarg

Roman

First Post
Hurraayyyy! First, my favourite OOTS villain, Xykon, gets to be cool and then my favourite member of the OOTS itself, Belkar, gets to be cool. Lately, this comic has been surpassing even its own high standards. :)

"And the plucky halfling sticks the landing..." :D

A great thread in my opinion. I love all the little details that Rich puts into the long-distance battlefield shots. I wouldn't pick up on half the things in them if it wasn't for other people pointing them out to me here.

The final panel is gold. I wasn't expecting it which made it even funnier. Keep up the good work Rich.

Olaf the Stout

MAN, I love that little halfling.
Roman said:
Hurraayyyy! First, my favourite OOTS villain, Xykon, gets to be cool and then my favourite member of the OOTS itself, Belkar, gets to be cool. Lately, this comic has been surpassing even its own high standards. :)
Chaotic evil FTW!

Greylock

First Post
Necromas said:
For those who can't get the site to load...

Man, I do appreciate that. I have been trying to get in all day, except for while I was at work, with no success. But you do know, that will get deleted.

Days like this make me wish the Playground forum was separate from the OotS page. I'd at least like to lurk their discussion. Never have signed up, but I lurk several times a week.

Stalker0

Legend
Guys, the Mods have made a point to say (with big red writing none the less!!) That you can NOT post Rich's stuff on their site or anyone else's. Doing so is a violation of copyright law!!

So please take the image down, as much as we all don't like to wait for the page to load, its Rich's wish, so let's respect it.

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
I edited out the image. Rich has asked for the comic not to be posted to other places. Please respect his wishes.

Thanks,
Dinkeldog
ENWorld Moderator

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads