• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS 502 is up!

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
mhensley said:
Bah, he's just needlessly screwing with us now. First the lame wedding which meant nothing and now the meaningless eyepatch.

An eyepatch is meaningless?!?!?! BLASPHEMER!!

Don't you know that all eyepatches grant a +5 bonus to the wearer's awesomeness*?

*Thats not even mentioning the bonus it grants to intimidation.

Balgus

First Post
I wouldnt say meaningless.. most of us here figured it was gonna be them...

andthe eyepatch bit was great... I loved how he had to build up to wearing it while accompanying Hinjo on the trek to find supporters to retake Azure City...

FalcWP

Explorer
freyar said:
But why won't V and Durkon go back with Elan? :(

Probably because its a suicide mission. V is too logical to throw his/her life away on a suicide mission, and Durkon wouldn't unless he got a sign from Thor that it was the right thing to do.

JustinM

First Post
Am I the only one who thought it mildly amusing that Elan's "angry" eyebrow went over the strap for the eyepatch instead of under it?

Minor, I know, but still!

Balgus

First Post
JustinM said:
Am I the only one who thought it mildly amusing that Elan's "angry" eyebrow went over the strap for the eyepatch instead of under it?

Minor, I know, but still!
That didnt bother me.. i noticed it, but I watch a alot of anime so eyebrows go over hair and hats all the time...

Remove ads