• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oots 535

Rabelais

First Post
SPoD said:
Proof that Rich can't win no matter what, since last strip, everyone complained that there wasn't enough plot.

That's funny, I thought the strip was well balanced...

although, I do think there were too many line drawn characters

Glyfair

Explorer
SPoD said:
Proof that Rich can't win no matter what, since last strip, everyone complained that there wasn't enough plot.
I was thinking the same thing. "Everyone" is overselling it. However, it's clear that people will complain about a strip that doesn't advance the plot and about one that isn't focused on "the funny."

diaglo

Adventurer
mhensley said:
It's about time Belkar got his animal companion.

he had the foot long riding dog before the inn explosion.

but i think Mr Scruffy fits him better. nothing says ruthless blood thirsty killer like licking your ... paws after battle. :p

Greylock

First Post
Did you all read the same comic I did? 'Cause I laughed my rump off. Belkar. Rocks.

Guess you have to be a cat person for this one.

Henry

Autoexreginated
That's a cat for you -- I'm lovin' Belkar and Mr. Scruffy. :) I'll be so pissed if anything happens to the cat.

Not that I have to worry much, because if someone does in Mr. Scruffy.... you know there will be blood. :)

Remove ads