• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #658 is up!

Vorput

First Post
Awesome. Pure Awesome.

And the best return of a running gag I've seen in a long while.

Also, I missed it the first time through but the roaches in panel 3 are pretty funny.

joethelawyer

Banned
Banned
Awesome. Pure Awesome.

And the best return of a running gag I've seen in a long while.

Also, I missed it the first time through but the roaches in panel 3 are pretty funny.

yeah the roaches definitely made this one. :) i wish it would move FASTER though. not that i dont like the content or story, i just would like to see one comic per minute. is that too much to ask for? i didn't think so...

fba827

Adventurer
o-chul is just plain awesome heroic stuff. he
had a plan for dealing with the item even before he had a plan for escaping himself -- the later of which he has no false hope/expectation of doing
. :)

SPoD

First Post
Anyone want to lay odds on the Xykon vs. the familiar?

As I see it, V and O-Chul need to occupy Xykon for at least 3 rounds in order for Blackwing to get to the rift. If he notices the bird before that, though, I think the bird is probably toast.

Vorput

First Post
Anyone else concerned with what dropping a powerful magic item into the rift will cause?

Here's to hoping Xykon keeps reforming in the Snarl's grasp though :)

Remove ads