• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #661 is up!

Asmor

First Post
Damn. I really thought the MitD was finally gonna bust out there.

Protip: Scale up the OOTS webpage so that the width of the strip is the same as your monitor. Makes it a lot easier to read, and also means you can read the comic one row at a time and avoid seeing big spoilers farther down the page.

catsclaw227

First Post
Now see, I liked that one a LOT more than the previous, and now with 20/20 hindsight the previous strip is now suddenly better.

Rich, I was just about to fade away and then you YANK me back in!

PoeticJustice

First Post
So, how many people are now searching for a monster that can teleport other people without going itself? This is a big tip, but blows my previous thought out of the water (like many, I assumed it was a baby Tarrasque).

So, how many people are now searching for a monster that can teleport other people without going itself? This is a big tip, but blows my previous thought out of the water (like many, I assumed it was a baby Tarrasque).

At this point, I'm leaning toward it being a portion of the Snarl itself, given what appears to be the ability to simply rewrite reality.

Remove ads