• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #680 is up

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)

It sure seems to me Rich now has a problem. His text and word balloons are taking up far too much room in his panels. He either needs to increase the scale of his artwork and panels, or decrease the scale of his text and word balloons, or use fewer words. But as it stands, it's looking less and less professional the way he's formatting it.

SPoD

First Post
I know I've said this before, but I cannot stand the color of Haley's new armor. It's making me not want to look at her at all.

What's funny about this statement is that the armor changed color from the last strip Haley was in. It's lighter and paler than it used to be.

It sure seems to me Rich now has a problem. His text and word balloons are taking up far too much room in his panels. He either needs to increase the scale of his artwork and panels, or decrease the scale of his text and word balloons, or use fewer words. But as it stands, it's looking less and less professional the way he's formatting it.

Uh, he JUST reduced the text size back in #673. If it goes any smaller, it will be impossible to read (I know of some people on the official forum who are complaining that the new text side looks fuzzy to them).

ProfessorCirno

Banned
Banned
I think less words is the answer. OotS has for some time just been getting wordier and wordier. We haven't reached Hideo Kojima levels of WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS yet, but it's growing.

Remove ads