• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #739

Orius

Legend
I may have to change my status -- "smackin' dragons, yo."

Just be careful you don't need a rez. :devil:

Elan, Elan, you are so stupid. I really doubt Roy and Tarquin will get along that well. At best, I think the two may feel a sort of mutual respect for each other's martial skill, but that's all. And Roy would not cheer "Hooray!" if he were to become Elan's adopted brother. Well, Elan should be getting a rude awakening soon, because I'm pretty sure an arena bout is going to be part of the festivities, and seeing Roy fight will be a nasty surprise for Elan. What I really want to see is Roy smack that slimy classist lizard Gannji around and mess him up. He has it coming.

Funny mixup with Durkon, actually. Accepting Malack's dinner invitation would actually be more beneficial for him, but he can hardly know that.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Funny mixup with Durkon, actually. Accepting Malack's dinner invitation would actually be more beneficial for him, but he can hardly know that.
Yeah, I have no idea why Durkon had to be all mysterious with his departure excuses. He could have said, "just hold on one second, I see the friends I was looking for!" ... but with an accent.

Bah, -- N

Remove ads