• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #837 is up

orsal

LEW Judge
As somebody who got hooked on OotS in its early days, I've been missing the old-school humour. Not that I don't like the new style, but I do get nostalgic. Needless to say, I was quite delighted to see a running gag from way back revived after a long dormancy. A running gag which would cease to be funny if overused, but was such a great laugh precisely because we had stopped expecting it.

Greylock

First Post
Wow. Very nice, very very nice to see the gang all lined up in marching order. How long has it been since we've seen that?

This is the first time we have seen Élan use his bardic music in how many years?

Oh, and the "no signal" error when Durkon cast Find The Path was good for a chuckle.

Donal Graeme

First Post
What domains does Durkon have again? I ask because Control Wind is a Druid spell that is also an Air Domain spell as well. For some reason, I have a little trouble believing that he is an Air Domain cleric, being a dwarf and all.

Celebrim

Legend
What domains does Durkon have again? I ask because Control Wind is a Druid spell that is also an Air Domain spell as well. For some reason, I have a little trouble believing that he is an Air Domain cleric, being a dwarf and all.

Isn't he a cleric of Thor, god of Thunder?

I'd guess War and Air, personally.

Remove ads