• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS 906: Nothing Lasts Forever

Erekose

Eternal Champion
I wonder if Tarquin will be proud of Nale and see this as a sign that he no longer needs his help? That would certainly be less expected than him being outraged at Malack's (un)death . . .

I wonder if Tarquin will be proud of Nale and see this as a sign that he no longer needs his help? That would certainly be less expected than him being outraged at Malack's (un)death . . .

That assumes Tarquin learns Nale killed Malack. Nale might say the vampire died at the hands of the Order of the Stick or when the building exploded.

Last edited:

frankthedm

First Post
Greater Dispel Magic, one of the few things that keeps the game remotely playable.

Very interesting set up. Plenty of ways this can go.

Last edited:

tomBitonti

Adventurer

Heh, *if* he finds out, it might make Tarquin proud, but, it might mean that Nale is now enough of a threat to have to be dealt with.

Nale does show an uncharacteristic vigor in the strip. Anyone have the backstory of what happened when Nale was 9 years old that he so hated the vampire?

Thx!

TomB

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads