• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS 917

Lindeloef

First Post
nice comic.

Panel 12 adds to my feeling that Tarkin will get killed by Xykon in the most undramatic, ironic way, without a big speech and such. And Xykon will say sth like "who was that dude?"
Anyone else things Tarkin will end that way, too?

CAFRedblade

Explorer
Elan's Father see's himself as the main villain in the story, thus Xykon is a Sub-boss to be defeated before the final confrontation with Tarkin.

Whether or not that happens will prove interesting to see, but I'm guessing he's wrong on the matter, as Elan points out towards the end of the comic.

I do hope he lives long enough to realize he was wrong, but is incapable of fixing the situation. He is incapable of regret. Anything else would be too perfunctory.

tomBitonti

Adventurer
Two details:

Realized that Belkar's companion (a cat) was kicking up sand together with Belkar. Like the two of them in a giant litter box ...

Also, Durkon praying for new spells ... dramatic foreshadowing, anyone? Will he get any spells back?

Thx!

TomB

Remove ads