OOTS 946

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
But ... the comment about being sired by Nergal's serpent, and the comment about the accent; sounds like there is someone else inside the dwarf.

Thx!

TomB

Edit: Anyone have a link to the strips with the Lady cleric that was with the dwarf for a while? Wasn't she of Hel?

I think "sired by Nergal's serpent" was referring to the evil lizard man vampire (name escapes me) that bit him. A cleric of Nergal if I recall.

Bullgrit

Adventurer
I initially took this to mean that becoming a vampire sort of gave the victim a new personality, and that the real Durkon personality is contained within until death. And as for the accent, don't all vampires get a Germanic accent?

But the more I think about this, I'm disappointed. I was liking the new (temporary) Vampire-Dukon personality.

Bullgrit

MarkB

Legend
But the more I think about this, I'm disappointed. I was liking the new (temporary) Vampire-Dukon personality.

It never really felt right to me - nobody gets vamped and comes out that unchanged. I've been waiting for the other shoe to drop ever since.

The only downside I can see is that one thing this story doesn't need any more of is villains.

Bullgrit

Adventurer
MarkB said:
The only downside I can see is that one thing this story doesn't need any more of is villains.
Well Nale is gone, and it looks like Tarquin, too. Only other villain left is Xykon.

Bullgrit

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I doubt we can count Tarquin out yet.
Also, you left out the Fiends who are messing with Vaarsuvius. They definitely have their own agenda to push.

Tarquin seems to only be put aside for a moment or two, I agree.

The Fiends, yes, the fiends are still so much in the picture here. Also Sabine might show back up on the side of those three souless creatures.

Remove ads