• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Open Content in BoEM - changed?

JBowtie

First Post
I was in the store yesterday and noticed the Complete Book of Eldritch Might. I flipped through it to see some of the changes (I already own all three), and, out of habit, checked the Open Content declaration on the cover page.

First of all, let me say this is probably the *clearest* designation I've ever seen in a Monte Cook book - especially in contrast to the Arcana Unearthed declaration. But what really caught my eye was the breadth of the declaration.

In the original books, names of magic items, spells, and abilities were reserved as PI. However (and someone should confirm this just in case I misread) it looks like in the new hardback these are no longer PI! In fact, I think *most* of the book has been opened up - the soul magic stuff from book 2 and the locales of book 3 being the notable exceptions.

Anyone else finding this exciting? I may actually be able to incorporate the variant bard and his spells into my compaign world now!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads