Open Shop

Xion

First Post
the armory is open find all your weapons and armor here and the odd trained animal

shop goods

metals- normal metal 20gp, iron 35gp, silver 75gp, exotic metals 100gp+
sword types- long sword 5gp, bastard sword 15gp, great or double bladed swords 100gp, custom swords 150gp+
sheild types- buckler 6gp, medium steel sheild 16gp, tower 30gp, custom 50gp+
armor types-chain 12gp, ring 17gp, half plate 30gp, full plate 50gp, custom 60gp+
animal training-cat to war pony 40gp, war horse or big cats 70gp, war beast or larger animals 100gp+, all training will be done at a place of the owners choice. ((e-mail me on your animal or custom jobs at ghostly_artist@yahoo.com))

weapon wanted

hi ho and ahoy! this be Thaelen glimmerfrost captain of the Black Nimbus. was wonderin if ya might be makin rapiers? the one i be needin has to have a black jade hilt with a silver and gold guard and a silver blade with runes of lightning and searing light. if ya think ya might be makin it, ya best be lettin me know. money is no problem with me either lad..appreciate a quick reply

Cain Thorn

First Post
*posts on a piece of parchment*

To the owner of the armory, to what extent can you imbue an item?

*the writing is uniform and cannot be discerned to be male, female, right handed, or left handed*

Xion

First Post
Cain Thorn *posts on a piece of parchment*
To the owner of the armory, to what extent can you imbue an item?

on a note beside the post

i can imbue one weapon to an extent of three enchantments and one special property

the basic enchantment costs 60gp and +50gp for every enchantment thereafter

the properties i can bestow are- shocking burst, flameing burst, and frosty burst,
for any further enchanting i might suggest a mage.

warmage

First Post
weapon needed

looking for a vampire blade to kill vampires mostly, but if it can kill lycans as well, then so be it...one large blade will do or perhaps two smaller blades, but nothing smaller than a short sword....

Thunderblade Warhammer

Xion

First Post
weapon in works

thunder your blade will take some time to complete check in every now and then to see if it is ready or catch me in the tavern

Remove ads