• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

opportunity attacks

TheUltramark

First Post
well

I had no idea I would be like chum in a shark tank,:lol: I was just wondering if anyone else had this issue...obviously not
thanks, I 'll hang up and listen

mudlock

First Post
well

I had no idea I would be like chum in a shark tank,:lol: I was just wondering if anyone else had this issue...obviously not

Aww man, now I feel bad. :(

It was a fair question. I'm sure everyone just didn't read ahead to see that other people had already issued the beat-down.

My advice though is, next time, if you're asking a non-rules question, make that clear up-front. Your question sure *looked* like it was about the rules, and I think everyone got itchy trigger fingers when they felt like you'd pulled the rug out from under them.

Don't "hang up"; keep asking questions!

abyssaldeath

First Post
well

I've never had this issue. Mostly because I have been in group fights and, rather surprisingly, people don't tend to take that opportunity to attack when their opponent is throwing a punch at someone else. I think it's because, for most people, when you see someone throwing a punch you instinctively put up your guard.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads