• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

orc as pc

kolikeos

First Post
i want to give my players the option to play an orc character but since there is no orc in the player's handbook and i don't have the monster manual i don't know what the stats for an orc character would be.
if someone can give me (or direct me to) the stats for playing an orc please do.
thanks in advance :)

DarrenGMiller

First Post
+4 Str, -2 Int, -2 Wis, -2 Cha; Spd: 30'; Darkvision 60'; dazzled in bright sunlight as a Daylight spell; Languages: Common, Orc, Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, Undercommon; Favored Class: Barbvarian.

Just make sure that he has a pie in his equipment list.

DM

Arkhandus

First Post
And, just for the heck of it, I'll toot my own horn for once and mention that you could have a look at my version of orcs as a player race...... Just check the Rhunaria link in my signature, scroll down the page a tad, and click on Races of Rhunaria, Tallfolk. Orcs are around the middle or lower part of that page IIRC.

Basically, my version of orcs gets +2 Constitution and +4 Intimidate to balance them out, making them one of the stronger races but not really any better than dwarves.

Last edited:

Scharlata

First Post
kolikeos said:
if someone can give me (or direct me to) the stats for playing an orc please do.

Hi!

Go to Unearthed Arcana, p. 45: Orc Paragon for more information. ;)

Kind regards

Last edited:

Remove ads