• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Order of the Gilded Rose

Kaji

First Post
Has anyone purchased this product? I did not find a review on EnWorld, and I was wondering if anyone had it and what they thought. I'm looking for a ready made order, secret or non-secret, to place in my home-brew, Jhampere.

Khairn

First Post
I purchased the PDF a few months ago and am using them in my Eberron game. It was relatively easy to add the NPC's to the campaign, and I'm using them (as designed) to train guards and gather information on behalf of the last Prince of Cyre in the growing town of New Cyre.

The background info for the group is sparse, which is both a good and bad thing for this type of product. Good in that its easy to place both the Order and its members in a generic D&D setting (FR, Eb, GH etc), but bad in that the the Order's history and flavor really isnt fleshed out.

The PDF presents a number of fully fleshed out members of the Order which I really have gotten use from.

It has a few plot hooks for using the Order in different mileu's and a page that gives examples of how the different members of the Order interact with one another. I didnt get much use from either of those sections. But I can see how a GM with limited experience might get some idea's on how to better RP his NPC's from their suggestions.

This PDF was not a home run for me, but if you are looking for a group of fleshed out mercs, and some suggestions on how to play them, then this is a good generic product.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads