• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Order of the Stick, 524

Gorok

Explorer
Rich has the same sick sense of humor as me. to reference a mid 80's movie called "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo". I have always added "Electric Boogaloo" to any action which are attempted at the gaming table which are stupid or have little chance of succeeding, such as "Attack the Balor 2: Electric Boogaloo". :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086999/

Lord Zardoz said:
Or complain that its just a builder strip. Or nitpick that it is not funny enough. Your call.
I think this was funnier than the strip.

(This is in no way a complaint or nitpick about the strip, which is nice 'n funny.)

Meowzebub

First Post
I like that Belkar seems to have actually become attached to Mr. Whiskers. He waited at the secret door to call him back, and now has supplied him a toy. Our little Belkar might be showing a little humanity...or halflinganity as the case may be.

Canaan

First Post
Gorok said:
Rich has the same sick sense of humor as me. to reference a mid 80's movie called "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo". I have always added "Electric Boogaloo" to any action which are attempted at the gaming table which are stupid or have little chance of succeeding, such as "Attack the Balor 2: Electric Boogaloo". :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086999/

Yep. It was brilliant. I laughed by arse off at the reference!

SPoD

First Post
Gez said:
And a big blue X, of course. :)

Well, it seems to me that Azure City would be a place with a LOT of blue paint available. I keep thinking we're going to see a scene where we learn that there was a decree that despite the recent availability of alternatives, the only pleasant paint choices are blue, dark blue, aqua, and cerulean.

avr

First Post
Meowzebub said:
I like that Belkar seems to have actually become attached to Mr. Whiskers. He waited at the secret door to call him back, and now has supplied him a toy. Our little Belkar might be showing a little humanity...or halflinganity as the case may be.
Nah - Belkar's just realised that he's not using one of his class features. Mr Scruffy does seem to be tougher than the average housecat, doesn't he?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads