"Order of the Stick" Kickstarter shatters records, about to top $500K

I just logged in as my daughter to get the $25 8x10 print. How can we get all the magnets in a pledge?

Blackmail one of the ten people who took the $100 pledge into changing their pledge and then take their spot! However, you'll have to do this when few people are online because chances are there's another person who will take it from you!

stevelabny

Explorer
Gulla... well, first I already have one of the books. (Snips) second, the math is off and buying 7 for 222 is paying 52 for the 7th book.

And while I'm obviously not against spending money on something I like, I'm not exactly wealthy enough to spend extra just for kicks.

Brakkart

First Post
It's powering towards the $750k mark now as it's shot up by over $67k in the past 24 hours after the Adventure board game and its expansion were added to the list of pledge reward options.

Personally I'm loving that the latest Mystery Prize we unlocked is daily OOTS strips until the end of the pledge drive. Curious to see what's next as at the time of writing the total is more than $35k off the top of the previous update chart!

Rich just announced the most recent mystery prize that was unlocked. . .

Along with the numerous story pdf's, he's including a pdf of OotS style D&D counters: around 100 different monsters and an assortment of PC types.

I'm normally one for regular minis with a game, but the idea of OotS counters is really cool and would be excellent for setting the mood of a casual game.

Remove ads