• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

'Origin' of Your User Name

jalea

First Post
I chose Jalea because he is probably one of my favorite characters from our d&d campaign. Jalea is usually getting the party into trouble one way or another not that HE thinks so:D
My other favorite character is from our Gurps horror game, Jake Mitchell who's motto is shoot first then shoot again and then ask questions.

Welrain

First Post
I'd always assumed they had named the character after you Teflon Billy..not vice versa :eek:

My name...my first ever character circa 1989.

Grim

First Post
My name from my favorite worm on a Worms Armogeden Team i had called Death. It was just plays on words involving death, the grim reaper, etc. I was D to the EATH for a while, but then I decided I liked The Grim Reapa' better. And then I just shortened it to Grim.

I always wear black, and my characters are always dying, or getting screwed by the DMs acursed luck, or their own, so it fits.

I used to be Hobin Kobad, the name of my first character. I made that name up while flipping through the MM and seeing Hobgoblin and Kobold. But, ehh... great things start small...

Sanackranib

First Post
screen name

Like Mmany others Sanackranib was one of my characters ( Necromancer) Since I made up the name I havn't had any problem posting it (it's never already taken) so I use it on the boards I post on for continuity sake. :cool:

Last edited:

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
It's short for Ravellion Darkmoon. Because of the way too sterotypical name, even though it was a really cool character, I decided to shorten it to Rav. (It was the last character I played under 2e rules with my own gaming group BTW)

Rav

Sunglar

Explorer
User name origin

Like many others here my user name comes from a Character, in this case my 1st edition AD&D Paladin, Sunglar Redstrik. Although I had played a few characters before, I usually was (and still am) the DM. I love being a DM, but this was the one character I loved to play.

He eventually became an NPC in my long running fantasy campaign, actually two because a second generation NPC was named after the first Sunglar. My best friend who DM’ed the original game I played the character in has dropped him as an NPC in a couple of places.

I even have convinced my wife to agree that if we ever have a boy I can name him Sunglar!

The name is unique enough I get to choose it everywhere, so if you see a Sunglar, it’s probably me.

Wikidogre

First Post
Well its simple, i started out being just Ogre...simple nickname by friends starting form the days of Nerds, that and i was taller and stronger than all my ohter friends. Later in life i was being observed tearing into a cheese steak hoagie violantly, simply not even breathing. Then a burst from the firends who then call me Wickedogre the food slayer. As for the current spelling a couple of years ago i was first registering my AIM screen name and i think i was drunk or on a couple of gellcaps.....not sure, but I kant type usooally, and bam! i look at my confirmation email and it is WiKidOgre.........and the rest is history.

:D

Kershek

Sci-Fi Newshound
Teflon Billy said:
Mine is stolen lock, stock and barrel from Knights of the Dinner Table

Teflon Billy is Brian Van Hoose's dwarven Wizard character.

So where the heck did that crazy picture come from? Yes, it is funny.

Remove ads