• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Original Creations Compilations (contributions welcome)

Delgar

First Post
Zombie Minion Level 1 Minion
Medium Undead XP 25
Initiative +0 Senses Perception +0
HP A minion dies when hit by an attack that deals damage.
AC 12; Fortitude 13, Reflex 10, Will 10;
Speed 6
m Slam (standard; at-will) • Weapon .
+3 vs. AC; 3 damage.
Combat Advantage
If the zombie minion hits and opponent that he has combat advantage to, the opponent is knocked prone.
Mob Attack
The zombie minion gains +1 bonus to attack rolls per zombie ally adjacent to the target.
Alignment Any Languages None.
Skills Endurance +8.
Str 14 (+2) Dex 10 (+0) Wis 10 (+0).
Con 16 (+3) Int 3 (-3) Cha 10 (+0).
Equipment None

Wiman

First Post
Khuxan said:
Why not make Even the Odds a basic melee attack with that added benefit?

Agreed, VB when you do an update can you please put basic attack instead of (w) + attribute modifier.

Maximillian

First Post
Delgar said:
Zombie Minion *snip*
Combat Advantage *snip*
Mob Attack *snippety*

This is a great combo of abilities. A bunch of 8 or 10 of these minions could make for a really fun encounter all by themselves, swarming around the defenders and knocking them down once they start flanking.

Delgar

First Post
Maximillian said:
This is a great combo of abilities. A bunch of 8 or 10 of these minions could make for a really fun encounter all by themselves, swarming around the defenders and knocking them down once they start flanking.

That was my plan with it. I wanted to make the zombie horde something to be feared. And a blast to run.

Plus they can grab opponents to get combat advantage as well. :)

VBMEW-01

First Post
Wiman said:
Agreed, VB when you do an update can you please put basic attack instead of (w) + attribute modifier.

Easy to do, I've been catching upon the homework I negected to do yesterday this morning, so I've not even started on the next update (yup I'm a slacker). I've got dnd tonight so it should be up tomorrow or Sunday, I want it to be tomorrow.

Clight101

First Post
The Bot

Finally here's my first rendition of the Bot. The companion to the tinker class. I'll be adding more to it as I go along but I wanted to see what people thought and if someone wanted to use the bot with their tinker.

VB you can update the tinker also from it's origonal post. I've just been editing it as I've been going. Whenever you can get to it. Thanks man

The Bot

You can control your bot each round with a minor action which gives your bot a Standard and move action.

The Bot

It gets AC 10, Reflex 10, Will 10, Fort 10 to start with

Skills - Trained in any two of these
Acrobatics (Dex), Athletics (Str), Endurance (Con), Perception (Wis), Stealth (Dex).

It is immune to all mind effecting effects, it's just an object, considered a gadget.

It can be Small or Medium at first

It Levels with the Tinker

Hp at first level is 12 + consttution modifier
HP per level gained is 5
Healing surges 0 + constitution modifier

You get three sets of points to build your bot with. With these points you can add armor on, a weapon, or build in a special ability. The bot functions mechanically like a monster so its powers with have the recharge mechanic associated with them. To balance this powers can't be outrageous.

As you level you gain access to more abilities and get more points to spend on building your bot. You can take off old pieces and devices which gave your Bot special abilities to reclaim them to add on new parts and powers.

Base attack progression and Defence progresion - same as PC's

Basic Stats - Str, Dex, Con
All three abilities start out at 10 and you get 12 points to assign with no one score exceeding 16 as you don't have the knowledge to make your Bot any stronger, quicker, or tougher with your current knowledge.

Add ons - These are devices that you can build onto your Bot to give him static bonuses that are always active. You get 10 points for add on's

Name - Cost - Description
Armor Plating - 1 - Armor plating is attached to your Bopt at a cost of 1 point of AC for one addon point. The maximum amount of armor you can put on your Bot where it can still function is 4 points plus 1/2 your tinker level.

Sheild - 2 - Your Bot is designed to be able to weild a sheild. You need to purchase the sheild to equip him with it.

Weapon - 1 - You design your Bot in the use of a weapon. You can design your bot to use more than one weapon but each addition weapon design costs another add on point.

Optic Lenses - 1 - You build lenses into the Bots optic receptors enhancing it's ability to hit with ranged attacks by +1 and its perception check by +2.

Hydrolic leg Pistons - 2 - The leg pistons give your bot a +1 to Athletics, +1 to Endurance and make him faster increasing his base speed by 1 square.

Ball Joint Servos - 2 - The servos make your Bot more agile, quieter, and better able to manuver its body. Your Bot gains +1 to acrobatics, +1 to stealth, and +2 to its reflex defence.

Reinforced Plating - 2 - You've re-enforced your Bots internal structure granting it +4 hp, + 2 to Fortitude saves and +1 to endurance.

Hydrolic arm pistons - 2 - The pistons in your Bots arms give it some additional pop when attacking and some added strength in other situations. Your Bot gains +2 to melee weapon damage, +1 to acrobatics, and +1 to athletics.

Special Designs - These are designs and devices you've built into the bot which are similar to powers. You get 4 points for designs

Name - Cost - Description

Whirilwind - 3 - Recharge 6 or short rest * Standard * Str vs AC * Melee - Your Bot spins around like a whirlwind attacking all enemies around him. This grants your Bot one standard attack against each adjacent creature.

Flame Blast - 2 - Recharge 5,6 or short rest * Standard * Dex vs Reflex * Blast 3. - A plate on your Bot drops open revealing a nozzel which sparks and unleashes a blast of Flame.
Hit : The blast deals 1d6 fire damage + 1 ongoing damage (Save ends)
Miss : Nothing

Sheild Push - 1 - Recharge 4,5,6 or short rest * Standard * Str vs Reflex * One Target * Sheild required - Your Bot sheild bashes its target and uses the momentum of the strike to push its target back.
Hit : 1d4 + str and push target 1 square

Charging Swing - 1 - Recharge 6 or short rest * Charge * Str vs AC * One Target * Melee - Your Bot uses its momentum to deliver more powerful blows when charging.
Hit : 2[w] + str

Powerful Strike - 2 - Recharge 5,6 or short rest * Standard * Str vs AC * One Target * Melee - Your Bot is built with a mechanism that allows it to deliver more power.
Hit : 1[w] + str + 4 damage

Dazing Strike - 1 - Recharge 4,5,6 or short rest * Standard * Str vs AC * One Target * Blunt Melee - You've designed your Bot to hit vulnerable spots with blunt weapons to daze his opponents.
Hit : 1[w] + str + dazed for 1 round

Surprising Strike - 2 Recharge 5,6 or short rest * Standard * Str vs AC * One target - you must have combat advantage to use this ability on the target * weapon - Your Bot is built to take advantage of an opponent who is not able to readily defend itself and strike vulnerable spots.
Hit : 1[w] + str + 2d6 damage

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I wanted to have a dragon that I could add a few other critters to the encounter, and I just got the DDM starter which comes with a Green Dragon, so...

Young Green Dragon Level 5 Elite Skirmisher
Large Natural Magical Beast (Dragon) XP 400
Initiative +10 Senses Perception +8; Darkvision
HP 126 Bloodied 63
AC 20 Fort 17 Ref 17 Will 15 Resist 10 Poison
Speed 7 Fly 10 Saving Throws +2 Action Points 1
m Bite (standard; at-will, Melee) Reach 2; +10 vs. AC; 1D4 + 3 damage and ongoing 5 Poison damage (save ends)
m Claw (standard; at-will, Melee) Reach 2; +8 vs. AC; 1D4 + 3 damage.
M Double Attack (standard; at-will) The dragon makes two claw attacks.
M Tail Slash (immediate reaction, when a melee attack misses the dragon; at-will)
The dragon uses its tail to attack the enemy that missed it; reach 2; +8 vs. AC; 1D4 + 3 damage, and the target is pushed 1 square.
C Breath Weapon (standard; recharge 5 6) * Poison
Close blast 5; +6 vs. Reflex; 2D4 + 3 damage, and the target takes ongoing 5 poison damage and is dazed (save ends both).
At Home in the Trees (Special)
If the Green Dragon ends its move with any part of it in a Forrest square, it gains concealment. The Green Dragon can shift through difficult terrain due to Forrest.
Skills Nature +8 Alignment Evil Languages Draconic
Str 16 (+5) Con 15 (+4) Dex 17 (+5) Int 16 (+5) Wis 14 (+3) Cha 12 (+3)

And her'es one of it's buddies.

Snakeman Level 3 Soldier
Medium Natural Humanoid XP 150
Initiative +4 Senses Perception +2
HP 126 Bloodied 63 Speed 7
AC 20 Fort 17 Ref 17 Will 15 Resist 10 Poison
m Longsword (standard; at-will, Melee) Weapon
+7 vs. AC; 1D8 + 4 damage and target is Marked until Snakeman’s next turn
M Bite (standard; at-will, Melee)
+6 vs AC, 1D4 +.3 and ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends)
Coiled Strike (standard; recharge 4, 5, 6) Chose an at-will attack, it gains Reach 2, +4 damage, and target is pushed 1 square
Serpentine (Special)
The Snakeman can shift through difficult terrain and cannot be knocked prone.
Skills Nature +7 Stealth +9 Alignment Evil Languages Draconic
Str 16 (+4) Con 15 (+3) Dex 17 (+4) Int 12 (+2) Wis 13 (+2) Cha 11 (+1)
Equipment: Leather Armor, Longsword

Fitz

malcolm_n

Adventurer
Website update; hit a snag (never had to use an outside tool for design), but Getting said tool and starting on it this weekend.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I posted these on my thread "Am I going to TPK" and I'd like to ask everyone here to comment on them if you will (there might be better to leave this thread to more stuff)

Anyway, I'll post 'em here to so VB can PDF 'em when he's got time:

Human Necromancer Level 5 Elite Artillery (Leader)
Medium Natural Humanoid XP 400
Initiative +4 Senses Perception +5
HP 120 Bloodied 60
AC 16 Fort 14 Ref 14 Will 15
Speed 6 Saving Throws +1 Action Point 1
m Staff (Standard, At-Will) Weapon
+5 vs AC; 1D8 +1 damage (1D8 + 9 Crit)
r Magic Missile (Standard, At-Will) Force, Range 20
+7 vs Reflex, 2D4 + 4
R Ray of Pain (Standard, Recharge 5, 6) Necrotic, Range 10
+6 vs Reflex, 1D6 + 4 Necrotic damage AND target Weakened until
end of Human Necromancer’s next turn
Shadow Step (Move, Recharge 6)
Teleport 5 squares and gain concealment until beginning of Human Necromancer’s next turn
Skills Arcana +11 Stealth +9
Str 11 (+2) Con 12 (+3) Dex 14 (+4) Int 18 (+6) Wis 17 (+5) Cha 14 (+4)
Equipment: +1 Staff of Pain, Robes, Wand

Skeletal Colossus Level 4 Elite Brute
Huge Natural Animate (Undead) XP 350
Initiative +4 Senses Perception +3, Darkvision
HP 140 Bloodied 70
AC 18 Fort 20 Ref 16 Will 15
Speed 8 Immune Poison Disease
Resist 10 Necrotic Vulnerable 5 Radiant
m Huge Sword (Standard, At-Will) Weapon
Reach 3, +10 vs AC; 2D6 +6 damage
m Huge Knife (Standard, At-Will) Weapon
Reach 3, +10 vs AC; 1D10 +6 damage
M Double Attack (Standard, Recharge 4,5,6)
Make a Huge Sword and a Huge Knife attack
Stomp (Minor, while making a move action)
+10 vs Reflex, 1D10 + 6 damage AND target knocked prone AND immobilized until end
of Skeletal Colossus’ next turn
Big Step (Special)
Skeletal Colosus may shift up to 2 squares
Special: Skeletal Colossus can move through, and end his movement in enemies’ squares
Too Big to Move
Immune to forced movement effects
Str 22 (+8) Con 20 (+7) Dex 14 (+4) Int 3 (-2) Wis 12 (+3) Cha 3 (-2)

Thanks
Fitz

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads