• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Origins - who's going?

Nikchick

Explorer
Zenon said:
Along the lines of the Gen Con thread, who's planning to be at Origins in Columbus over the coming holiday?

And in the same vein as my response in the GenCon thread, I hope any ENboarders at Origins will stop by the Green Ronin booth (Booth 727) to say hi and introduce yourselves!

I'll be the chick in the Green Ronin bowling shirt that says "Chick" on the pocket. ;)

Nicole

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
I wanna go, but I'm a groomsman at a wedding in Philidelphia that weekend.

To all the people running booths: consider this a giant schmooze by proxy.

Y'know, for whatever reason I'm a bit out of the loop, but I live only a few hours from Columbus and my wife's sister and her husband are there as well: I've kinda been considering going. WHen is it exactly and how do I get in?

I'll be there Friday, July 5th along with fellow Nutkinlander "Jangling Jack". Last year gave you the scoop from Origins that Chainmail was going to be stinky-winky... who knows what else we'll find up in Columbus this year? ;)

Last edited:

Andor

First Post
See ya there...

Joshua Dyal said:
Y'know, for whatever reason I'm a bit out of the loop, but I live only a few hours from Columbus and my wife's sister and her husband are there as well: I've kinda been considering going. WHen is it exactly and how do I get in?

Origins is running from Thurs July 4th through Sun July 7th. Doors open Wed at 5:00 pm for onsite registration. It's at the Columbus convention center at 500 North High St. Just show up and buy a badge to get in.

Check out the website atwww.originsgames.com for more information.

Don't forget the Red,White and Boom fireworks Wednsday starting at about 9:45.

See you there (I hope)
-Andor

Last edited:

kingpaul

First Post
Zenon said:
Along the lines of the Gen Con thread, who's planning to be at Origins in Columbus over the coming holiday?
I'll be there. My first con, and I'm packing as much game playing and seminars in as possible. I'm going to need a vacation for this vacation! :D

Tewligan

First Post
I'll be there - I've been going since it moved to Columbus. I intend to actually play something other than D&D this year. Of course, I say that every year...Oh, and the auction and vendor's floor! And BD's Mongolian Barbecue! Wheeee! Four days of wallowing in gameitude!

Purple

First Post
I'll be there as well - this will be my 5th or 6th in Columbus and I've had a great time every year. I'm hoping to play some D&D (actually, last years Origins was the last time, and first time, I've played 3E, and I had a blast), as well as some L5R CCG. Probably spend way too much money in the dealers room as well, but that will be normal, I guess. And drinking - much drinking. :D

And while I'll try to resist, I'm sure that I will follow my one convention rule again - always buy a set of dice at every convention. *sigh* I have way too many dice. :)

-Purple

PA

First Post
I had to work at a booth but the company backed off at the last moment, for they couldn't get their products ready on time. Still, a friend of mine working for said company has paid for my whole trip already (plane, hotel, registration), so I'll be there. Only, I won't be as easy to find, obviously, though you can enquire for me at the Sanguine booth. Not having to work, I'll find myself obliged to wander around, play games and enjoy myself. I don't think I'm ready for that. :eek:

Squirrel, we should have a BESM game together. There will be three different ones, at least, including "My Very Own Ishmael" run by GoO.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads