• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Orlandu feels like leaving YB... anyone want him to stay?

Skarnkai

First Post
I can see now that my luck is gone. Life loves to taunt me this way... (IRL). Orlandu has been G0-1 for the last 3 days... and it doesn't look like that will change... especially when I start losing strategy matches (the only type I am good at)....

Plus no one wants to learn at my Dojo so.. no real reason to stay.

The reason I have been playing so much this week is... next week.. I look for work... school. Will have no time to play anymore... (unless I get lucky and find a net job.. or unlucky and no job at all =( )

Rathan

First Post
I like Orlandu.. the Ogre Magi...I wish you really would stay and play when you have the chance..I know how hrd it is to be on here while you have a job.....I do it myself....it's tough.....but I do it....and I think you should too.....*S*

Last edited:

graydoom

First Post
Heh. Live with it and keep playing. Look at my record... and I'm stil playing. Only way to get anywhere is to keep trying. Don't think that everything will be easy....
And someone will come along sometime who wants one of those styles.

Skarnkai

First Post
Possibly GD.. but its just the last 2 days have been a Yo-Yo... lose-win-lose-win-lose .. the entire time I played (even during my D&D game... which upset my DM =P) was.. useless...

Wicht

Hero
Don't give up just yet - and even if you can't play constantly, keep the character and see what happens.

As for Dojo enrollment - don't sweat it. A lot of dojo's see poor enrollment and likely will until we see about 40-50 players at one time. As for the current situation - most people hit yellow belt before a dojo opened and have no need to join a dojo at the moment.

Skarnkai

First Post
Plus it was the boards acting up as the last straw... =P. and no matches left... indeed if I had disappeared Thursday as a whole... I would have a 6-1 record... same Yen higher belt :p

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
graydoom said:
And someone will come along sometime who wants one of those styles.
You bet - he's got Sword, for one, which is a pretty cool style!

Skarnkai said:
Orlandu has been G0-1 for the last 3 days... and it doesn't look like that will change... especially when I start losing strategy matches (the only type I am good at)....
How many strategy matches have you lost - just that one against Kith? If so, please keep in mind that losing because you went for sudden death isn't indicative of your luck in strategy matches overall.

Anyway, I like Orlandu and would be sad to see him go. If, however, you don't want to continue at the moment, Orlandu and his Green Belt will still be here when you return. :)

Skarnkai

First Post
Having a winning record is bad for me I guess.... wins become less exciting.. and losses hurt deeply... Anyways... If I could get enough matches to get Brown belt I would be happy... but the way its going... White Belt is closer :p

sineater

First Post
Trust me when I opened my first dojo in YB!1.0. It took a long time for someone to join my dojo. But they did. So stick with it.

Skarnkai

First Post
Thanks all I feel a bit better. (Damned Genes giving me mood swings... can blame my mom for that...). But what I said still was true... was really looking forward to fighting an equal fight... and I lost... despite strategizing for an hour on the move sequence...

Remove ads