• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[oT]Arggh! I'm bald!

Hennet

First Post
Work it...

Gray and/or bald can be very butch. Work your strengths. If you are or are going bald give up on being cute--go for strong and masculine, it works for Sean Connery. (I realize for the original poster, this is a temporary situation).

Last edited:

I got mine cut for a charity. Was 16 inches long, but is now a little less than 2 inches. I've had long hair for most of my life, so I can sympathasize (sp?) with the cold drafts. My advice: Wear a cap.

madriel

First Post
I know there's at least two charities in North America that use donated hair to make wigs for cancer patients. Has to be several inches long though...can't remember the names right now.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Eternalknight said:
Just had my head shaved for charity. God, I now feel every little draft :(

The bright side is that you'll save a bundle on shampoo. Trust me, I know from experience.

Requiem

First Post
hi,

I unfortunately suffer from a hideous mix of hair calamitys. Mad jungle fluffly bear hair, with a receding hair line, double crown and a bald spot in its infancy.

It grows with horrific speed to, from shorn to outrageous curly mess in no time at all. I hate my hair.

---------
Requeim

Roll on Baldness!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads