• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Baby Troubles

KnowTheToe

First Post
Mark,

This is the first time I have seen this thread and I am filled with incredible saddness. I took a journey while reading it, reading your problems/complications, your concern and your overwhelming love. I read the support from the many good people on these boards. And, Unfortunately, I read the conclusion. My heart goes out to you.

My wife and I are currently going through the beginning of this. We have completely different complications, but the risks, the bedrest and the constant emotional stress is the same. Mark, I am so sorry to hear about your loss, you and Melody will be in my prayers.

Matt

Henry

Autoexreginated
Thanks, Mark. My prayers are with you, and though times are very tough, may you both find the strength together to go through it.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Mark,

We lost our first child at 12 weeks and I still remember the sorrow that filled our lives at that time; I can only imagine what it was like for you two after even longer into the pregnancy. One of the things that helped us was as we found out we were not alone in our loss.

I'm truly sorry, and I hope that you are finding comfort in each other, your friends and family at the moment.

with love,
Alex

Bregh

Explorer
:(

"Its unnatural for a parent to outlive a child--unnatural, though it happens all the time. Such grief is best when shared"

As a new father myself, my heart breaks to hear this sad, sad news. You and Melody will be in our thoughts and prayers for many days to come.

:(

JPL

Adventurer
Mistwell,

I was just thinking about this thread and your recent tribulations earlier this week. I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

For whatever it's worth, know that there are many of us out here who consider you a friend and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads