[OT but only kinda] Atlanta Georgia

Matthew

First Post
Atlanta Game Groups

Greetings,

If you are interested in contacting a game group in Atlanta, may I refer you to www.narpga.org and the yahoo group atlrpga. The NARPGA group mainly does RPGA gaming, however individual members maintain active campaigns on the side. They host conventions (about four a year) and monthly game days. The site of these games is at Georgia Tech, which is right down the street from where you'll be living in Midtown.

The atlrpga group (which has already been mentioned) has over 100 members, all of whom are active gamers. If you can't find a 3e game I'd be very impressed :). Good luck and enjoy Atlanta.

Matthew Moorman

Kestrel

Explorer
Gamers needed :)

I'm part of two different groups in Atlanta (I run one and play in another) and we need some players for both games.

The one that I am currently running is Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil and is pretty tactical based, but has a good mix of roleplaying as well.

The second game is an Oriental Adventures setting that is about to start on Sat. This game is much more roleplaying focused.

Send me a private email if you are interested.

(btw, both games are in the Midtown area)

Brian

Cugel

First Post
Failing that, you could come down to Columbus, which is about an hour and a half away...we've got some groups down here that are always looking for good players :)

njorgard

First Post
Hey...I'm looking for a game in ATL too...

Yes, I just thought I'd piggy back on your thread here since I'm looking to start gaming again after a long hiatus (about two years). I also live around the ATL area (Sandy Springs) and I am looking for a 3e game with pseudo-serious players who like to get together to have a good time role-playing.

I guess it would be fair to give a little backround info...

I've been messing around with RPGs for almost 16 years now (I'm 28...) so I've had the opportunity to both play and DM D&D in its various incarnations. I've also played/DM'ed several other RPGs. I quit playing mainly because of my work schedule (I'm an IT consultant and I travel extensively), but I'm here during the weekends and I can make a commitment to play on sessions during this time (good thing my girlfriend is not reading this). My roomate also plays RPGs so he might be interested if there's a game out there that has room for two more...

Rasyr

Banned
Banned
Howdy Angel!
Long time no see in the chat room. Welcome to the south.... :confused:

I am currently living up in Rome (and if any gamers in THIS area are looking for a game contact me), about an hour from you north-wise. Goodness, all these folks looking for people to join thier games, and me currently unable to make long drives to game.....

Good luck in finding a game.... (I hope that I can find a local one myself)

Stormprince

First Post
Of course!!! I find this thread /after/ I move away from Atlanta ;.;

Seriously, though, Midtown's a good area for gamers, but really, really bad traffic wise! c.c; But, except for the traffic problem, I loved Atlanta, maybe someday I'll move back *snickers silently to self*

Anyways, good luck with your move and with your boyfriend ;)

My advice? Check out the gamestores in the area (there are quite a few), most of them will have local gamers hanging around, either playing campaigns there, or with bulletin boards posting nearby games looking for players :)

Christopher

Remove ads