• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[ot]"Fly Boy"

Skarp Hedin

First Post
I heard about this a while ago, when the boy was first brought into a hospital. I had no idea it was this complex -- at the time, I think the general medical consensus was that there was an egg mass in his bladder. Guess not.

It's fascinating and disturbing, and I hope it doesn't cause Chandan much pain. I'm sure it causes some, I mean.. flies come out of his body.

Now I can't stop thinking about the Vermin Lord prc, though.

Terraism

Explorer
Oh my... holy damn. Wow. Ow. Poor... damn. Poor kid... the part at the end, about his parents initially not believing him... how the hell do you bring that up? I mean, are you at the dinner table, like "hey, folks... I've got this problem with bugs crawling out..." Oh, damn.

Mercule

Adventurer
Skarp Hedin said:
I'm sure it causes some, I mean.. flies come out of his body.

Not just out of his _body_. Out of his :):):):)ing pee-pee.

This is in India, right? Isn't that where the idea of karma originates? I really want to know what he did for this to come around. I mean, this is something that just doesn't happen outside of the fifth ring of Hell.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Ecch!

Reminds me of a story I read a few decades ago about treating maggots hatching in a person's skin. The treatment (developed by Mass. General no less) was to tape raw bacon across the affected area, apparently bacon is a tastier choice for the larvae than long pig...

the Auld Grump, still not as disgusting as elephantitis though... (Look it up...)

Remove ads