• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[ot] Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

Tsyr

Explorer
Superbowl? Oh yeah, that baseball playoff thingy they have every year... or is bowling?... Rugby?...Golf? something.

Hmm, that must be why I'm getting good download speeds today.

So, umm... go team, whatever... Make the game last longer so I get more episodes of Noir downloaded! (Why on earth do no fansub places have this? I don't mind downloading short series, but Noir aint short...)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Piratecat said:
And Lo! Your Administrator is from Boston; and thus it came to pass that He smited the Unbelievers, and altered their Profiles to embarrassing confessions, and changed their Member Profiles from "member" to "goober," and set their post counts to zero. For He is righteous in his anger, and He will not countenance the talking of Heretical Falsehoods. So it is writted; so it shall be!

And as proof of His power, he thereby decreed that kickoff would be at 6:18 pm, not at 6:30 pm. Be warned, and cower thereby!

Go Pats! ...and find a place to hide...

Victory is yours! Maybe, if you choose to play something other than football!

Hooray! For anyone wise enough to back the Rams today!

Talon

First Post
While the odds are obviously in St. Louis's favor, NEVER underestimate an Underdog. The Pats have nothing to lose. Very few believe that they have a chance to win, so that gives them power.

Being a Cowboys, and Raiders fan, I personally don't care who wins [ Just for P'Cat. Go Pats =)]. I just think that this will be a great football game.

Good luck to both teams.

Chris

Last edited:

Dravin

Explorer
You know it sort of sucks to have your Birthday on Superbowl Sunday, everyone is to busy to acknowledge that fact. (At least in real life, I've gotten several acknowledgements online.)

Tsyr

Explorer
Yeah, that's gotta rank up there with Christmas for much of America... still behind Leapyear, though.

Happy Birthday.

Yipee! What a game!
icon14.gif

[edit: Oops! Got the wrong GIF! :D]

Last edited:

reapersaurus

Explorer
Someguy said:
Halftime

14-3
Pats

Who woulda thunk it right now...
Well, my wife for one.
She heard that there was a team called "The Patriots" in the playoffs weeks ago, and she said "They're going to win the SuperBowl."

I was a little incredulous, but i guess she has the distance from the situation to see the blatantly obvious: it took me until the pregame, where they SHOVED patriotic Americanism in my face till i puked.. and then when i saw Madden and Summerall narrating from in front of the American FLAG, for god's sake!

It seems rather apparent that the fix is in.
I don't say that lightly, and I intend to be ripped apart for the blasphemous thought, that billions of dollars and viewers could just be an excuse to parade around American patriotism, but i'll risk it on the off-chance that someone else has been seeing what has been going on for the past few weeks, and putting 2 and 2 together.

P.S. Anyone else see the interception-for-a-TD play?
That was a completely scripted play.
These are professionals, and that was telegraphed.

disclaimer: this is simply our opinion, and every individual here is fully entitled to their approach (including complete apathy towards sports, a common theme on these boards).

Remove ads