• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OT) Hmmm Star Wars II Seen I Have!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johncolossus

First Post
Hooray 1st thread on Star WarsII !!!!
Just been to see it here in UK at least 5-6 hours before the USA can! Not to boast but we had an early Wed 15th late night showing of it. Cool!

Overall 9/10
Cos it was first showing, atmosphere was great. Had manager of cinema come and introduce it, everybody clapped when it started and also when there was a ceratin Yoda scene! Lots of good characterisation for Anakin to show his slip towards the Dark Side.

Oh well it is now nearly 3 am UK time ...so time for bed. So definitely worth seeing (Natalie Portman.....lovely)

Everyone else enjoy the film.

Asmodeus

First Post
I caught it aobut 10 hours ago. There was a special sneak preview on Wednesday midnight and considering that Asia timezone is ahead of most of you all, I caugh tit first.

Man the show rocks. I could almost compare it to Empire Strike Back and that Yoda scene was totally awesome. The villain was also pretty interesting but I wished they spent a bit more tiem developing his background.

Aaron L

Hero
I'm going to see it in an hour! (12:15 in PA) At the Rowland, largest screen in central PA. The place is HUGE, has a balcony (not open currently though), and not many people know it's playing there tonight! Yip!

Bugbear

First Post
I Saw it too!

I just got back from a sneak preveiw of AOTC. Great movie. Definatly passed the Butt Test (where your'e more interested in whats hapining on screen than the fact your Butt's falling asleep).

In fact, It passed the Blader test too. :)

Larry Fitz

First Post
Morpheus

Just finished downloading AOTC off of Morpheus... going to hook my PC up to my giant flat screen Plasma TV and show it to all the neighbors after dinner tomorrow...

Just kidding....

Dahak

Explorer
Re: Morpheus

Larry Fitz said:
Just finished downloading AOTC off of Morpheus... going to hook my PC up to my giant flat screen Plasma TV and show it to all the neighbors after dinner tomorrow...

Just kidding....

I'm not. Well, I'm not going to give the neighbours a screening, and I certainly don't have a plasma flat tele, but I did grab the telesync that's floating about. It's not like it's going to prevent me from seeing it four or five times at the theatre anyway.

One thing of RPG note.... did anyone else think of Rifts during the mass battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads