• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Hockey Fever: The NHL Playoffs Thread Part II

Quickbeam

Explorer
I had hoped we could postpone this thread until Round 2 of the playoffs officially commenced, but that's not gonna happen. Sooooo, feel free to continue all of the entertaining hockey dialogue herein.

For my part, I'll simply say once again GO WINGS!!!

I only have one thing to say about this at this time:

GO WINGS!!!

Then, after tonight's game, maybe I'll have something else to say...

Last edited:

Teflon Billy

Explorer
I won't have much to add to the new incarnation of this thread I'm afraid. The complete inability of the Canucks to play the game the way they needed to in the series against the Wings has left me pretty sour on Hockey for the moment.

Such is the lot of being a Canucks fan, and ever has it been.

And to think I was fooled into thinking the worm had turned for us.

Sodalis

First Post
the LA kings are kikin colorado's buttox- and I am extremely happy for my hometown of LA this year-

I have the Lakers who are just steamrollin through the NBA and the Kings who are defying all odds and stayin alive against teh Avalanche- beautiful.

teh Kings may even beat them- with the momentum from last game's 2 pt victory

GO LA

saupster

First Post
WHAT WAS THE LEAGUE THINKING!?!?!?!

I can't believe that after the cheap shot Kyle McLaren laid on Richard Zednik, all he will get is a possible 3 game suspension!

Anyways, I hope my beloved Habs use this so-called "justice" as an additional motivator to kick some Bruins butt tonight, and launch themselves into the second round.

Bring on the 'Canes, baby!

skulrik

Explorer
Originnaly posted by saupster
I can't believe that after the cheap shot Kyle McLaren laid on Richard Zednik, all he will get is a possible 3 game suspension!

Anyways, I hope my beloved Habs use this so-called "justice" as an additional motivator to kick some Bruins butt tonight, and launch themselves into the second round.

:) :)

Hurrah, I found a brother in arms !!!

:) :)

GO HABS GO !!

Purple

First Post
Go AVS!

All I have to add (so far) is that I really don't see LA making it past the Avs this year either. With both Forsberg and Hejduk back at the same time, I think it will be somewhat close but Colorado should win 3-0 or 3-1. Should be a great game either way.

-Purple

Lady Dragon

First Post
I'm not really sure which team will win tonight a 7th game is a toss-up.Yes on paper Colorado is better but flukes happen.

If L.A. wins the wings get there chance at revenge for last year but lose the chance to face-off against Colorado in what everyone has to admit would be the series to see.The two best teams facing off for what will most probably lead to the cup.I really don't see any eastern team beating the western team.

GO WINGS!!!

skulrik

Explorer
Originally posted by Lady Dragon
I really don't see any eastern team beating the western team.

Hey, if Montreal make their way to the Stanley Cup final, we will be ready to take anyone, anytime, anywhere. Even the Wings !!

We are not afraid of anybody !!

GO HABS GO !!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads