• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Holy Crossover Batman!!!!!!

Neowolf

First Post
Was it just me, or was the presence of the Alien and Predators totally random, unnecessary, and fanboyish? Loved the first half of it though.

pawned79

First Post
I think fanboyish was the point. A bunch of independent guys get together with nearly nothing for budget, and their childhood thoughts of, "what if," and they make this little film? I think its wonderful. Thumbs up to the makers!

Patrick

pawned79

First Post
Honestly, I was pretty bored with it until the Alien got him. It was good for independent, but it was kinda -- well -- what everyone has seen before. I mean, it was nothing new. -- Then the Alien grabbed his ass, and I was SUPER impressed. From then on, I was stuck to it, thinking, "Man, these guys did a good job."

Patrick again

Arravis

First Post
Same thing here... the beginning was "ok" and somewhat boring to me (I liked the Batman movie, but I'm not a huge fan), but I have to agree that it definately was pretty damn cool when the aliens showed up ;). Otherwise it would have been pretty dull in my opinion...

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Neowolf said:
Was it just me, or was the presence of the Alien and Predators totally random, unnecessary, and fanboyish? Loved the first half of it though.

Could be :) But to show off the time and effort it took to do those costumes? Excellent choices. Batman's fought both of those things (I think there are like three Batman/Predator mini-series) so at least they fit.

Very nice Batman costume, too. Very 'Year One'. And the Joker was just great.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads