• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OT) I'm now somebody's Dad!!

Greatwyrm

Been here a while...
Specifically, I'm Mary Christine's Dad. As of August 12th, the day after our two-year wedding anniversary, my wife and I are parents for the first time. Feel free to drop by and check out some of the pictures I've posted on the web.

My new daughter!

Frostmarrow

First Post
What an absolute beaute!

My little Adam arrived 9 weeks ago and he's the best thing that has ever happend to me.

Congratulations! You look like a happy dad (if only a bit intimidated).

:)

Brekke

First Post
She is really beautiful enjoy her they grow up so fast. It seems like yesterday my son was just a little boy now he is taller than I am and is older than I was when I had him.

Elf Witch

kengar

First Post
Congratulations, sir!

My daughter was born four months ago and it's a heck of a ride.

From looking at the pictures you posted, I'll give you the same advice my friends gave me when Rachel was born:

"Buy a shotgun, you're gonna need it!" ;)

Negative Zero

First Post
that's awesome! congratulations!
not all newborns are cute, but yours sure is!
may God bless you with a healthy baby
congrats again!

~NegZ

Greatwyrm

Been here a while...
kengar said:
From looking at the pictures you posted, I'll give you the same advice my friends gave me when Rachel was born:

"Buy a shotgun, you're gonna need it!" ;)

I've already been thinking about this. I was planning on a pump-action, with a very loud slide.

C'mon the rest of you! Come look at my kid! :D

Acquana

First Post
<_< >_> Good, none of my players are watching.

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! SO CUTE!!! I WANT TO HUG HER!

*regains composure* -_-;

No seriously, she's wonderful! And she will grow up gaming, yes? :D

Garmorn

Explorer
Word to the wise: Start saving for collage now. If she is like mine you will need to spend several hunderd dollars on D&D stuff when she takes all of yours. :D

Remove ads