• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OT) Lol

Not to piss in your porridge, but ...

Man these gag swfs are getting old. That's like the fifth one I've seen. I was gagged by the first one, some picture. But from then on I've been suspicious of anything with a .swf tag on it and no obvious point.

The tip off is usually: "Turn up your speakers!"

Nothing against anybody, just noting it ... I was sitting there watching it and said: "Hrm, it should be about now that they ... ah, yes, there it is."

--HT

Crothian

First Post
Heap Thaumaturgist said:
Not to piss in your porridge, but ...

Man these gag swfs are getting old. That's like the fifth one I've seen. I was gagged by the first one, some picture. But from then on I've been suspicious of anything with a .swf tag on it and no obvious point.

The tip off is usually: "Turn up your speakers!"

Nothing against anybody, just noting it ... I was sitting there watching it and said: "Hrm, it should be about now that they ... ah, yes, there it is."

--HT

Ya, this fad has come and gone at least twice before. But the fun seems to be getting others to participate. Sort of like watching horror flicks with your friends. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads