• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OT- Marketplace) Possible Auction

Kyramus

First Post
I just looked at the poll in marketplace. Is this place really that slow??? No one wants an auction??

For those that were interested, email me at kyramus@yahoo.com. I may move the auction somewhere else.

this is also a bump

Last edited:

trancejeremy

Adventurer
I think it's a combination of being really slow, and there being little demand for 1e/2e stuff these days (non rare stuff, anyway).

Anyway, you'd also likely get the most for the rare items - GDQ1-7 and H4 on Ebay.

Kyramus

First Post
List updated in the marketplace.

I'm still holding on to the hope that there is enough interest here for me to do an ENWORLD only auction.

Kyramus

First Post
Added more stuff to the list of items going up for auction.

I haven't decided to go with ebay or yahoo auctions, but The list of items are growing.

Kyramus

First Post
My First ENWORLD ONLY Auction will be posted tonight.

There will be 5 items up for bid from the list that is in the Marketplace. Feel free to suggest which ones you'd like to see on that list.

Auction will last until may 14th (next wednesday). All other relevant info will be posted tonight.

Auction bids will be via email.

Til tonight,
Kyramus

Remove ads