[ot] Morrus, Liquide, Rav and Tallarn - a tale of beer and singing, in many parts :D

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Ah yes, the vomit thing...

Guess what? Despite his incredibly subtle hints, it was Rav who threw up. I never saw any actual evidence of this, I only have Liquide's word to go on, but it's true, it's true, it's damn true. :D

Now then, Morrus did promise he was going to do a write up as well, so we're still waiting on that...and of course there is one other question: What books have Rav and Liquide taken away with them?

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
I took Heroes of High Favour: Dwarves. I hadn't seen it anywhere yet, so it was mostly an availability issue... I probably would have bought it a long time ago otherwise. I don't actually use prestige classes as much (since that's more than 50% of the book), but they always inspire me... and I really liked the crafting rules and feats.

Rav

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'll do my report soon - I was going to do it after my vist to Sweden, but as it turns out Liquide is staying here for another week.

Oh, and Rav... "35" advises that it would have been better had the mission been completed. Too late now, though!

Remove ads