• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Please categorize yourselves by region

Stone Angel

First Post
West Lafayette, In

Also from In: D'sDaMan but I haven't seen him on here in a while but I see him every Sun. when we play?

Hey I am not far from Ohio could I come, please?

Lurks-no-More

First Post
Tampere, Finland.

Talvisota said:
American expatriate working in Almaty, Kazakhstan spending your tax money. That is, if you are a US citizen.

Originally from downstate IL.

You haven't got any Finnish blood, have you? The username seems to indicate so...

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I am one of the sizable contingent from central North Carolina. The other three guys in my game group are also from the Triangle area (if you're from around here, you know what that means). It is starting to sound like we need to organize a "NC Game Day", does it not?

Davelozzi

Explorer
I'm a Boston man, both currently and for most of my life, although I still have a soft spot for Seattle, where I lived for 1998-2000.

As previous threads have shown, there's a lot of us EN Worlders in and around Beantown.

AngelTears

First Post
I live in Finland

Somewhere

Suffice it to say I reside in the more northern area of Finland. That means outside kehä III.

-Angel Tears

Last edited:

Remove ads