[OT] Sad news, help me mourn...

Nebin

Explorer
Sad to hear of his passing, my thoughts are with your and yours. Sometimes life deals you a busted flush from the onset but it sounds like Peter had a Royal Flush going in his life, maybe the Great DM upstairs just needed a good gamer for his game.

As for the J.D. it'll be on the table for the next game.

kolvar

First Post
I wish, I could be more fluent in this foreign language, that my words would have any meaning, but I fear, that I, too, can give you my condolences and thanks for letting us know

Aitch Eye

First Post
I'm so sorry to hear this, my condolences to you and your child as well.

Your husband was one of the posters where I never had trouble remembering quite who he was, and it was nice having him around. A lot of people he never even met in person will miss him.

LcKedovan

Explorer
Mrs. Kaga,

My deepest sympathies, and thank you for sharing with us your sad news. You can see from the responses that the entire community here shares your loss, and he will be sorely missed. I was probably one of those gamers he would toast because for the longest time when I moved here I had no group and would instead hang out here. Words can not express how I feel at the moment, and I am sure they can not take away your pain. I went immediately to the store to get some coke to have my favourite Whisky drink, a Rye and Coke and raise it in honour of your husband, a good man. If there is anything at all we can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. My next session will also start with a toast. Once again our hearts and thoughts are with you in this time of sadness.

Sincerely, Will Ehgoetz

Arravis

First Post
I wish I had known him better... I'll never forget his posts during 9/11, it allowed me a view that the media wasn't able to give. I'm terribly sorry for your loss :( :( :(.

Remove ads